Saturday 6 August 2011

Rupert the cat


This is Rupert the cat. He lives in the house behind mine and likes to sit on the wall outside our kitchen window meowing until he's let into the house.
He is very cute whilst also being aloof and moody like any good cat should be.
I am under no illusion about that fact that our relationship is mainly based around food - especially given that he likes to bite if you try and pick him up for more two seconds. Physical contact is not part of the deal.
Anyway, I like this 'meow action' shot and that's the only reason it's on here.

p.s. I named him Rupert as I don't his real name - probably Tiddles or something. I have also been informed Rupert is in fact a lady feline but I still think she's a he so I'm sticking with Rupert.

No comments:

Post a Comment