Tuesday 16 March 2010

It's really hard to get a bargain on Ebay these days...





I've always had a slightly irrational obsession with Ebay and this Weird Al song is scarily true for me.
Anyway, last night on my hunt for another Wings/McCartney tshirt circa 1975 I stumbled upon this gem.
Pretty cool t-shirt you're thinking? Looks fairly vintage, fairly rare thus likely to impress all those snobbish friends. Nice.
But hang on a minute. They want how much? Yep, this t-shirt goes for the bargain price of £10,000.
It's from the banned album Butcher from 1966 and is ummmm... really pretty rare and of course worth every penny.
I shall not be bidding on this as it's not in my size but if you are feeling like adding this essential to your wardrobe you can do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment