Tuesday 23 February 2010

Fashion people care too


















I did my bit (ish) for charity last week and helped my wonderful, dear (they sound like my grandparents) old pals at Odd with a very last minute project they were creating for Fashion Relief.
It was a pop-up shop at Westfield - the haven of shops, shops, food, more shops, then some more shops - to raise money for the Haiti Relief.
The shop was selling exclusive Haiti relief t-shirts designed by Vivienne Westwood which were modeled on the catwalk at Fashion Week by none other than Naomi Campbell.
I think you can still buy the t-shirts online but I'm not quite sure where so I'll have to get back to you on that.
Odd managed to design, produce, install, staff and provide entertainment with less than a week which I think is rather marvelous. Oh and with literally no money.
So really, a bit like Challenge Anneka without the annoying blonde in a jumpsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment